Thursday, January 5, 2017

Day 4 - Won't Be Stopped!

Do you ever notice...when you set a goal (esp. something like not complaining, being nice, don't sweat the small stuff, etc.) it seems like there are these little saboteurs that pop up? That has happened to me this week, regularly it seems.  I realized though, that I still have control.  No matter what is happening around me and who is doing what, etc. I still have self-control.  I won't be stopped.

After today, I'm more determined than EVER to reach my goals and actualize my dreams.  I deserve better and I am going to WORK to make it happen.  Had some good convos today with a couple of my entrepreneur friends and I am inspired.  I'm inspired by what these ladies are doing and how they are making goals and reaching them in order to live the lives they truly want.  They are grinding and putting in the work and they, like me, are ready for BIG things to happen.

The giant within me...She's just getting started! The fact that I know and can say with conviction that I deserve better is a big step in the right direction.  Cannot wait to see what will be next and I'm excited about the next phases and being intentional about changing.  I'm READY! 



No comments:

Post a Comment