Thursday, March 30, 2017

Our Cat Fozzy

A few days ago our beloved cat, Fozzy became sick.  He was better, then sick again, then better and then really sick over the course of 4-5 days.  He is at the vet now with an IV of fluids, various other drugs and waiting on results from blood work.  I'm struggling hard to "keep it together" and try to take care of myself.  I'm trying to remain hopeful and optimistic, although it's difficult and the results of the x-ray are not promising.  I am desperate for a miracle.  If you're a praying person - please pray for Fozzy and for us.  He's the sweetest cat in the world.  Everyone who meets him likes him.  When I got him from the shelter 10 years ago, he was a tiny little puff ball with a tail.  He would lay in my arms like a baby or drape over my shoulder and just walk around with me (something he does even today).  He always curls up with  me or my husband on the couch or in bed at night.  Fozzy really has the spirit of love inside him.  As you know, we got the new kitten over a week ago now and she is super cute, playful and sweet.  She appears to be in great shape and good health so far.  She's had all of her shots and is ready to play all the time.  I am praying she and Fozzy will be fast friends and able to spend time together for years to come. 

Keep praying!  It can happen.  I know it can.


No comments:

Post a Comment