Monday, March 27, 2017

Day 1 - No COMPLAINING CHALLENGE

Didn't do that great at not complaining.  It's hard to work where I work and do what I do and not complain.  Better luck tomorrow.

Gratitude:

I'm grateful for parents who RAISE THEIR CHILDREN and teach them to respect adults.
I'm grateful for the shoes on my feet - comfortable and affordable and even kinda cute.
I'm grateful for my family, the hubs, the cats.
I'm grateful for all my friends.
I'm grateful for coffee - esp. the new at-home latte from Starbucks I've discovered.  It's amaze!
I'm grateful that I have air conditioning on a hot 80 degree day.
I'm grateful for the sun and the birds and the bees and the flowers and the trees..and a thing called LOVE.

Thanks be to God and in all circumstances I will give glory and thanksgiving - for no matter what - God is with me.  I know it's a tough time I'm going through and my faith is being tested, my courage is being tested and I'm weary to step out in faith, but I believe it's time.  God grant me the courage and strength and wisdom to do the right thing at the right time in the right place with the right words and with understanding and absolute clarity.  If I must leap, God, please catch me and help me soar.

Amen.

Feel free to reply if you're also trying not to complain and trying to keep the gratitude journal - how's it going???

No comments:

Post a Comment