Tuesday, February 28, 2017

READY FOR A BREAKTHROUGH?!



Have you ever had a feeling that your breakthrough is about to happen?  Have you ever had an undeniable sensation in your head, heart and belly....that a really amazing thing is about to happen?  I'm feeling that now.  It's weird too because I woke up today unmotivated, slightly irritated and just feeling like "here we go again" and then I had a talk with a GOOD friend who said, Hey, look, progress is worth celebration...and you don't have to get all the way there in a day or a week or a month or even a year, but can you look at your life and say, well it's better than it was or can you look at yourself and say well, I'm better than I was?  I can absolutely say that for certain.  Without a doubt.  This is a brief post to encourage you and to tell you to watch out because you'll be able to say - I read that blog before she was a sought after public speaker and published author of MANY incredible books, articles, essays, and poems.  I knew her talent!  I knew she had a spark and a fire that was going to take off!  

I hope and pray dear reader that you're living your passion or working toward your dream every day - whatever it is - being the best mom, being the best friend, the best lawyer, doctor, teacher, preacher, IT guy there is.  I hope and pray you're also about to experience YOUR breakthrough.  Claim it!

No comments:

Post a Comment