Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Get Rid of Fear!


God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
2 Timothy: 1:7




Oh I'm so done with fear!  I'm SO DONE WITH FEAR!  I know who I am and what I'm about - I know myself inside and out. I know my weaknesses, my faults, my challenges, my strengths, my power!  I feel something growing and I feel a shift happening in my perspective and I love it.  Let me say that again, I feel a change and I LOVE it.  I think it's the work I'm doing, the passion, the creativity and the energy.  I think it's the acupuncture.  The prayer. The laser beam focus on solutions instead of problems.  So many wonderful things are happening and so many big things are about to begin - I'm excited and ready to make things happen.  I'll get into more specifics in a later post as things unfold, but for now I just wanted to share with you something great tonight dear readers - get rid of fear!  Or better yet, look that fear in the eye and say, I WILL CONQUER YOU!  What are you afraid of?  

No comments:

Post a Comment