Saturday, August 29, 2015

Super Saturday Savings at Macy's

Super Saturday Savings at Macy's
Everyone who knows me well, knows that I am all about Macy's!  They have a lot of the classic looks I love and they carry the latest from a lot of my favorite designers.  I also love that you can coordinate an entire look (accessories, shoes, purses, etc.) all in one place!  I wanted to get a couple of cute dresses for back-to-school, but not break the bank!
Macy's always has coupons, sales and discounts.  Now with the Plenti card - you can earn points for shopping there!  In fact, we saved $9.00 off of gas at Exxon using the Plenti Points we had earned by shopping at Macy's.   That's another great benefit of the Plenti Card - you can use it at several different places (points accumulate quickly this way) and you can redeem it at any of the participating stores!
Today's AMAZING FIND:  2 dresses for $50.00 ($5.00 of that was for the donation to March of Dimes and I received a savings pass of 30% off).   Both dresses were marked down 65% , plus the 30% off - it was a steal!! These aren't just any dresses - they are designer dresses, great cut, beautiful fabric, high quality dresses!  I also used a gift card, so it was like getting the dresses for free!
Floral on the left - American Living
Yellow on the right - Calvin Klein

www.macys.com

www.plenti.com

www.calvinklein.com


No comments:

Post a Comment