Monday, August 10, 2015

Bargain Books

Bargain Books
 


Teachers, parents and/or book enthusiasts everywhere love a great book sale!  Everyone who knows me knows I LOVE the library.  We took my niece and nephew to the library to get some books and videos to keep them occupied and learning over these last few weeks of summer.  Turns out they were having a book sale! 

At this library sale and many others like it, there were a wide variety of books and genres for super cheap!  You can always use more books and brand new books are beautiful and wonderful as gifts, but if you're looking to build a children's library or for good books to read on the beach - you don't want to spend a lot! 

This is not my first book sale at a library and I'm always on the look out for great books for the classroom!  I am currently a teacher and many of my students don't have books of their own, so I have a library in my classroom that my students can check out books from.  I also give books to kids if I see they have a real passion and interest.  I have a library full of donated books, books I've bought at various sales and places on clearance or in bulk.  This time I got 26 books for $20.50!!

So here's the new additions to my collection (these are great books and in excellent condition):



All of these great books for just $20!!

No comments:

Post a Comment