Sunday, September 6, 2015

Never Hurts to Ask

 

 

A quick post to let you know that it never hurts to ask for a discount! Apparently, there's a run on laminating sheets in the West End of Richmond! I went to a couple of different stores, but I refused to pay 50 cents a sheet for this stuff!  So I went to Wal-Mart this morning and found it - ONE LAST PACK!  However, it was ripped open (all 20 sheets are there) and I wanted to laminate just three more things this weekend before school starts on Tuesday - so I really "needed" it today (all you teachers, parents, crafty people, etc. will get this). I went to Customer Service and asked if I could get a discount since the package was busted and this was the last one.  The lovely lady said, SURE! and I got them for $7.00.  That's 35 cents a sheet.  Way to go Fru Gal!!
 
On the shelf like this with a rip down the side!

No comments:

Post a Comment