Saturday, September 22, 2018

Oh September...

Image result for september quotes henry rollins



What a quote - summer's ghost - something has truly died.  Wow.  

Honestly, everything I've started to write has been literally sad or depressing or a total bummer and super negative (even if accurate and truthful), but I don't want to put that energy out there.  In the famous old adage of - if you don't have anything nice to say - I'm not going to write anything. September has been very interesting.  I'm working on a couple of book ideas, which could prove to be quite AMAZING and I'm hoping to get those ideas and thoughts onto paper and make the dream of having a published book a reality sometime in the next year.  

One thing I know for sure - life is short and we must make the very best of the time we've been given and take care of ourselves in order to take care of others.  To all my fellow educators, hold tight, keep your head up and let's collectively pray that October will be WAY better than September.  

No comments:

Post a Comment