Saturday, October 24, 2015

Time




Being the Fru Gal that I am - there's one thing I know - money cannot buy you time.  I've had some challenges in carving out the time to write blog posts. I'm a teacher and until Thanksgiving...you just don't come up for air!  I love my job, but it can be very consuming even when you've got a few (ahem) years of experience like myself.

I've wanted to blog a few times - found an excellent deal last month on a super great pair of Calvin Klein grey dress pants at Marshalls for $20.00, earned a $10.00 gift card to Starbucks for taking surveys and decided that the Ibotta app just isn't worth it for me (since I signed up I've only made a couple dollars and had zero rewards).  I also haven't been practicing being thankful on the way to and from work - I hope to get better with that!  I've wanted to write about all of that and just today - bought a lot of things for the classroom and for the kids - just $15.o0 at Dollar Tree.  I've wanted to tell you all about it!!

So dear readers - time is a precious asset and I'll be doing my best to make the most of mine!  I'm still going to be pursuing my writing and this blog....so don't forget about me and please pass it along to everyone you know!






http://www.marshallsonline.com/









No comments:

Post a Comment