Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Flip Flops

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time now and here I am! My husband jokes around and calls me "The Fru Gal" because I like to find good deals and get super excited when I save money.  The other night we went to DSW and I needed new flip flops (I also had $10.00 in rewards and they were having a clearance sale!) - I got two pairs for $29.00.  I know you're thinking - that's not exactly frugal - you can buy them at Wal-Mart or some other general store for less, but must we sacrifice cuteness also??  I think not!  These are name-brand shoes and I got them for a steal! Three cheers for The Fru Gal!


Tommy Hilfiger (brand)
Splendid (brand)
 


http://www.dsw.com/

3 comments:

  1. Great start to the blog babe. Keep the good deals coming. We need to keep people informed about great deals while on vacation and otherwise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job babe. Keep the deals flowing. We need to help people find these deals whenever we can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fru Gal, great job on your first blog! Looking forward to reading many more! Hope I'll find a "steal" like this soon!

    ReplyDelete